The highly anticipated, globally touted POST Houston complex opens next Saturday in the converted Barbara Jordan Post Office building, which sat abandoned in a northern pocket of Downtown for years. On Dec. 3, Grammy winner and Houston native Megan Thee Stallion will perform a grand-opening show marking the debut of 713 Music Hall, the city's newest music venue, located inside POST.
"It's always special to come back home and perform in front of my OG hotties," said Megan in a statement. "I can't wait to take the stage and celebrate the grand opening of 713 Music Hall — it's going to be unforgettable!"
It's an anchor of the radical adaptive reuse project, with a capacity of 5,000 across multiple levels. The music hall doubles as an event and meeting venue, and is expected to host 100 events annually.
Other features of the development include a food hall with concepts from James Beard-winning chefs, a massive rooftop garden dubbed the Skylawn, a coworking atrium, retail shops and more.
Tickets for Megan Thee Stallion's concert go on sale this Monday at 10am at 713musichall.com.
A rendering of the forthcoming 713 Music Hall
- H-Town Hottie Megan Thee Stallion Becomes First Rapper Featured ... ›
- Megan Thee Stallion Makes 'Time' Cover - Houston CityBook ›
- Greater Houston Partnership's 2020 Recap: A Post-Pandemic ... ›
- Big Chris Shepherd News: Georgia James Sets Move to New ... ›
- The Zadoks' Post Oak Place Now Open, With Sprawling Zadok Store ... ›