Your Favorite Influencers’ Coolest Clothes Can Be Yours — Next Week in Sugar Land
HOW MUCH DO you love your favorite fashion influencers? Enough to buy clothing right out of their closets?
Organizers of a unique shopping opportunity at YesYoga in Sugar Land's Town Square next week certainly hope so. Six local influencers will participate in the Blogger Closet Sale Wednesday Sept. 8 from 6pm-8pm, "offering gently worn clothing, children's clothing and accessories straight from their closets," announces a press release.
Influencers participating include Brittany Fullwood of Hello Honey, Joy Green of Joyfully Green, Keli Rabon, Margret Rojas of Style the Girl, Rebekah Gullo of Fashion and My Fellows. and Roselyn Weaver. Between them they have well over half a million followers on Instagram.
The bloggers will be on hand for the uniquely modern market — the only form of payment accepted with Venmo — and guests can selfie it up with their favorites. Refreshments will be served.
The closet-sale concept is just one of many out-of-the-box ideas at entrepreneur Erin Cummings' boutique yoga studio, which markets itself as "more than just sweat." YesYoga offer a variety of yoga classes, workshop and babysitting during classes.
- For the Boys! Inspired by Her Sons, Jewelry Titan Kendra Scott Adds ... ›
- Magazine's 'Sexy Party' Returns, Racy Fashion Show Heats Up the ... ›
- He May Bare His Fit Bod on Instagram, But Douglas Landaeta Bares ... ›
- Get a Clue! New ’90s-Inspired Boutique Arrives in The Woodlands - Houston CityBook ›
- Kendra Scott's Newest Boutique Shines in the Heights - Houston CityBook ›