Aussie Furniture Brand Marks Its Texas Debut with a Stylish VIP Soiree
DESIGN AFICIONADOS GATHERED at the Decorative Center of Houston to welcome its latest tenant, Harbour, an Australian company specializing in modern coastal furniture that will be able to withstand Houston's heat.
Speaking of, it doesn't hurt that Harbour cofounders, brothers Nicholas and Harrison Condos are incredibly good-looking. The guests, including interior designers, real estate mavens and other VIPs, rubbed shoulders with the Condos bros while perusing Harbour's chic offerings and enjoying the evening's signature cocktail, the aperol-fueled Bondi Beach Spritz.
“From spending time here in Houston, we feel a deep link between the way Houstonians treat one another — and visitors such as ourselves — and how we were raised in Australia to be kind and generous to anyone we encountered,” said Nicholas. “Our father taught us how to work hard and prioritized dedication to one’s craft, and I hope that is borne out in the pieces that you all see here this evening. We are very proud of Harbour and feel that it is worthy of being a part of this exceptional community.”
Harbour was initially known as Tecno Furniture, launched by their father Jim Condos in the 1970s.
Linda Sheldon, Peta Rubinstein
Kenya Ocampo, Paola Leoz
Cara Panyard, Nicole Graf, Morgan Peters
Adam Koch, Rajani Alvarado
Anna McGrath, Kate Weldon, Kate Jackson
Benny Ballarin, Renee Lewis, Susan Gray, Nicholas Condos
Samantha Mansur, Eloisa Talarico
Carrie Evans, Steve Summers
Shelia and Adya Roy
- BeDesign’s Duenas and Saenz Host Dual Events to Open Showroom ›
- At Bright Springtime Schmooze in the Shadow of Rising Luxury Tower, Dueñas Feted as Ambassador ›
- Retail Roundup: Chic End-of-Summer Shopping — and Sales Galore! ›
- Exclusive Furniture’s Sam Zavary Credits Luck, Hard Work and ‘Mom’s Prayers’ for His Success ›
- Hit Outdoor-Furniture Purveyor SunHaven Moves HQ from Los Angeles to Houston ›