Clay Walker Headlines Holiday Bash and Grand Re-Opening for Iconic Jewelry Store
I W MARKS HAS been a Bellaire (and Houston) staple for more than four decades. This month, a festive fete toasted not only the holiday shopping season, but also a stunning renovation.
The jewelry store’s grand reopening party, hosted by owner Brad Marks and his beautiful wife Joanna, featured delicious bites by another H-Town icon, Tony’s restaurant — plus a soundtrack provided by none other than Texas country star Clay Walker, who sang some of his hits a cappella.
Hip-hop violinist and TikTok star Demola also performed as guests perused the baubles and bling while sipping cocktails that featured diamond-shaped cubes courtesy of Fat Ice. Cheers!
Clay Walker with Joanna and Brad Marks
Shaina Park and Adele Hartland
Nina and Edd Hendee
Mike and Susan Plank
Diamond-shaped ice by Fat Ice
Laura Michelle, Hannah McNair, Amy Haymond, Joanna Marks, Shaina Park, Alexandra Ochoa and Abigail Venegas
Custom Davidoff cigars
Jason Burgess, Brandy Burgess, Nicole Armistead and Jonathan Calton
- Thrive + Inspire: ‘We Can Overcome Anything,’ Say Brad and Joanna Marks ›
- Marking Five Years of Supporting Firefighters — and Hunks on the Runway — ‘Red Hot’ Catches Fire ›
- Dazzling Mega-Renovations Afoot at Iconic Jewelry Store ›
- CityBook’s Annual Music Party Goes Poolside at ZaZa, Draws Eclectic Crowd of Artists and VIPs ›
- Houston-Based TikTok Violinist Releases New Album — and It’s Like Nothing You’ve Heard Before ›
- Private ‘Cotton Ball’ Bash Celebrates Company’s Milestone in Lavish Style ›