Houston's Most Colorful Gala Kicks Off in Psychedelic Style
MONTHS AFTER ITS bangin' 40th-anniversary bash, Houston's Orange Show for Visionary Arts kicked off its followup gala — which has a lot to live up to. But with a theme of "Repsychedelic," the 41st-annual Orange Show Gala is poised to be just as colorful.
The kickoff party took place at the C. Baldwin hotel's new event space, Parlour Hideaway, the centerpiece of which is an eight-foot crystal chandelier hanging over a pink bar. The night was filled with vibrant, vintage frocks and Champagne toasts ahead of the main party on Nov. 5. Celeb chef Chris Cosentino prepared the menu of mouthwatering hors d'oeuvres, which touted caviar "cannoncini" and truffle-taleggio crescentine. Yum!
Caroline Fant shopping The Fashion Time Machine
Sherry Weiner and Tiffany Montgomery
Christie Sullivan, Mark Sullivan, Mark Sullivan, Ursaline Hamilton
Ross and Crystal Robin
Julia and Will Robinson
Claudia Solis and Jonathan Beitler
Melissa Dobrowski and Kim Herzog Bonner
Melissa Mithoff, Ursaline Hamilton, Christie Sullivan
- Fun Crowd Gathers at Neiman Marcus To Kick Off Fall's Chic Italy ... ›
- Huge Crowd Turns Up for Colorful Latin Women's Lunch and ... ›
- VIPs Alight to Celebrate CityBook's 'Leaders & Legends' at Sunny ... ›
- Wicked Eats, Spooky Sips and the Best Bashes for Halloween (No Tricks Here!) - Houston CityBook ›
- 'Havana Nights' Bash Benefiting Be An Angel Brings Drinks, Dancing and Tropical Vibes - Houston CityBook ›