Berg Hospitality’s New Galleria Ghost Kitchen Makes Ordering To-Go Easier than Ever
THE GHOST-KITCHEN trend continues on into the new year, with Berg Hospitality announcing the opening of its new Galleria-area Fair Food Co., operated in conjunction with CloudKitchen.
The building at 5832 Fairdale Lane will be home to up to 40 different restaurant brands, and is currently offering food for pickup or delivery from three Berg Hospitality concepts. The menu of offerings is almost overwhelmingly long, ranging from Shepherd's Pie with Colorado lamb from B.B. Lemon to B.B. Italia's specialty pizzas and pastas; select cuts from the Butcher Shop at B&B, such as Japanese Wagyu ribeyes, a box of Chef Tommy's bacon — or even lobster tails! — are also available.
Orders placed via Berg Hospitality's website come with complimentary delivery within a five-mile radius; platforms like DoorDash, UberEats, Grubhub and Postmates offer delivery within three miles of Fair Food Co.
- Houston's Foodie Family Fights Back - Houston CityBook ›
- Can't Dine In? Take Out and Take Care! - Houston CityBook ›
- Ben Berg's B.B. Lemon Now Open - Houston CityBook ›
- Prolific Restaurateur Announces Two New Concepts Along Allen Parkway - Houston CityBook ›
- Berg Hospitality Group (@berghospitality) • Instagram photos and ... ›
- Houston's Berg Hospitality Group opens two new Italian concepts ... ›
- How Benjamin Berg is building a Houston restaurant empire ... ›
- Berg Hospitality | Hospitality Service in TX ›
- Berg Hospitality Group to move Houston offices - Houston Business ... ›