Iconic Brands Team Up for Sartorial Streetwear Collab — Available Only at This Houston Boutique
THE LONG-AWAITED Adidas x Gucci collection is available at the Gucci boutique in the Galleria, the only spot in Texas to browse and buy the pieces in person.
The “pop-in,” as the brand is calling it, provides a captivating shopping experience in an immersive, dedicated environment that reflects the brand’s approach to luxury fashion. The collab marries two iconic brands and logos with an end goal of engaging a diverse group of shoppers worldwide. The collection expands on the sartorial streetwear pieces that debuted on the runway in February at Gucci’s Fall/Winter 2022 presentation, including matching tracksuits, knit tennis polos, leather bowling bags, suede loafers, and an assortment of accessories.
Gucci also remixes the classic Adidas Gazelle sneaker, available in never-before-seen colorways and luxe fabrics and prints, like velvet and snakeskin.
The aesthetics of the space plays on the kaleidoscope effect of the collection, with illuminated pointed arches complemented by vintage-inspired furniture. Elements featured within the area are coated in a retro print from the collection combining the interlocking monogram with Adidas’s trefoil logo.
The limited-edition collection is selling out fast. Stop by the pop-in at the Houston Galleria or shop online at Gucci.com. Some styles are also available on the Adidas Confirmed app.
- Several Stylish New Retailers Opening at the Galleria - Houston ... ›
- Tired of Going the Stop Only to Find the Item You Want Is Sold Out? Galleria App May Be Solution - Houston CityBook ›
- Welcome To The Galleria - A Shopping Center In Houston, TX - A ... ›
- A Closer Look at the adidas x Gucci FW22 Collaboration ›
- adidas x Gucci Collaboration Collection Pricing | HYPEBEAST ›
- See Every Look From the Adidas x Gucci Collaboration That's ... ›
- adidas x Gucci Collaboration Collection | Gucci® ›