THE GALLERIA ANNOUNCED the addition of six luxury retailers and one new restaurant, all first-to-market.
Opening soon in the Jewel Box space previously occupied by Yauatcha, Joey Uptown is a celebrated Canadian concept boasting multiple open kitchens with sushi stations, plus bites like Korean fried cauliflower, fish tacos, noodle bowls and more. Guests can watch the talented chefs all night long.
And as the season turns, several new shopping destinations are throwing open their doors. Giorgio Armani's temporary boutique is now open; its new permanent storefront bows later this year. Valentino also recently debuted its renovated flagship boutique — outfitted beautifully in luxe materials like gray Venetian terrazzo flooring, with accents of walnut and kilim wool — and John Varvatos is now open between Ermenegildo Zegna and Tod's, near the Orange Garage entrance.
Coming soon are the only Houston locations of Rag & Bone and Moncler, as well as Louis Vuitton Men's, the first standalone boutique for the fashion house's ready-to-wear men's line.
- Undeterred: New Stores Open in the Galleria in Time for Holiday ... ›
- Breezy Galleria Glam - Houston CityBook ›
- Valentino Relocates, Expands in the Galleria - Houston CityBook ›
- Texas' First Louis Vuitton Men's Boutique Opens in Galleria - Houston CityBook ›
- Strike 'Golden'! Celeb-Beloved Online Jewelry Boutique Opens Brick-and-Mortar in Spring Branch - Houston CityBook ›
- Get a Clue! New ’90s-Inspired Boutique Arrives in The Woodlands - Houston CityBook ›
- The Retail Scene Is Still Bustling — Here's Where to Shop Now - Houston CityBook ›