JUST IN TIME for winter break, when parents across the city will undoubtedly be looking for activities to keep the kiddos occupied, a new pop-up at Discovery Green promises to provide whimsical family fun.
New York-based Rockefeller Productions brings its Pixar Putt concept to Houston Dec. 17 through March 20. The mini-golf course features 18 interactive holes inspired by Disney and Pixar films like Toy Story, Monsters, Inc. and Coco, among others. Navigate obstacles to score a hole-in-one on Buzz Lightyear, and pose for pics with a tiny replica of the house from Up! The course debuted in New York earlier this year, where it enjoyed a four-month run.
Built-in social distancing protocols ensure a safe and fun experience for those of all ages. Plus, Pixar Putt hosts “after-dark,” adult-only sessions Thursday through Sunday from 7-10pm, and is available to rent out for private and corporate groups.
The concept has special holiday hours Dec. 20-Dec. 30 (10am-10pm), and will even be open (with limited hours) on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Tickets are on sale now.
- A Day in the Life of the Arts, Presented by Deutsch Fine Jewelry ... ›
- Concerts, Movie Nights and Fit Fetes! Houston Parks Return to In ... ›
- New Playground at Discovery Green Finally Unveiled - Houston ... ›
- From Paul Wall to Putt-Putt, Here's What's Happening at Discovery Green This Spring - Houston CityBook ›
- At TopGolf, a Fundraiser for TEACH Tees Up $320K - Houston CityBook ›