Tootsies and Posh Hotel Host a VIP Viewing of Design House's Latest Collection
TOOTSIES CREATIVE DIRECTOR Fady Armanious showed up to the Post Oak Hotel in a long, sheer, billowy, floral-bedecked coat — and sold it right off his back!
Armanious was, seemingly, both modeling and hosting an exclusive trunk show featuring Oscar de la Renta's 2023 Resort and Spring collection, held on an upper floor of the posh hotel. Stylish Houstonians sipped and shopped the romantic designs, many worn by models. Tootsies senior buyer Penne Weidig, owner Donna Lewis and manager Shelley Ludwick mingled with the VIP attendees.
Denise Monteleone and DeeDee Marsh
Fady Armanious and models in Oscar de la Renta
Hallie Vanderhider and Fady Armanious
Ashley Holmes Allison, Cynthia Mabry and Hillary Holmes Archer
Kristin Van Ness and Isabella Reimer
- In Fall Social Season's First Fete, Fashionistas Gather at Tootsies to ... ›
- Fashionistas 'WOW' at Philanthropic Tootsies To-Do - Houston ... ›
- Glam Slam at Tootsies Draws Attention — and an All-Star ... - Houston ›
- Going for 'Golden'! New Boutique Caters to Our Current Lifestyle ... ›
- Let's Hear It for the 'Girls!' Astros' Wives Throw a Fash Bash for Charity - Houston CityBook ›