Leave your chuckwagon at home during your stay at The Moran in CityCentre. The limited package offers roundtrip chauffeured transportation to NRG in a private town car, making it easier for you to enjoy the season’s hottest concerts and rodeo without having to worry about parking and traffic. The overnight experience also includes complimentary continental breakfast in Radio Milano, garage self-parking, and a late check out at 2pm. Use promo code RODEO when booking your stay online from Thurs., Feb. 23 through Sun., March 19.
Plus! Guests can score exclusive food and drink specials throughout the event. On Go Tejano Day (March 12), specialty cocktails and street tacos are on the menu.
Beginning tomorrow, Feb. 25, and running through March 18, The Post Oak Hotel hosts a pop-up rodeo lounge from 4-8pm nightly. To kick things off, arrive early on Feb. 25 for a family friendly petting zoon (12-2pm) and live music (2-6pm).
In the lounge, attendees can feast on Texas BBQ fare from King Ranch Texas Kitchen and sip on special Rodeo-themed cocktails and hand-picked Texas wines — all while shopping the latest Western-wear styles from King Ranch and Lucchese. Shoppers can also receive a complimentary boot shine and hat steaming.
In addition to the exclusive lounge and retail experience, The Post Oak Hotel’s Rodeo package includes round-trip transportation, complimentary cocktails and coveted Cookoff tickets (Feb. 24-25).
In the Med Center, the oh-so-chic Blossom Hotel has a straightforward and super convenient Rodeo package. For the duration of the Rodeo, guests can enjoy a discounted room rate, complimentary self parking, two free cocktails, and a $20 Lyft credit to make getting to the nearby NRG Center as simple as possible.
The Galleria-area Royal Sonesta's Roundup package includes Texas-themed welcome gifts — a bucket of beer and beef jerky, naturally — plus breakfast for two and free self-parking. Those who show their HLSR ticket at the bar can get half-off any food item with the purchase of a Texas beer.
- Levi Goode Presides Over Rodeo-Alternative Cookoff on Houstonian Hotel Grounds ›
- Country Superstar Cody Johnson Headlines $2M Gala for TEACH ›
- Post Oak Hotel Named Best in Texas ›
- Luxe RV Resort Opens Near NRG Just in Time for Rodeo Season ›
- The Rodeo's First-Ever Sit-Down Restaurant Saddles Up for Year Three - Houston CityBook ›
- Dolled Up in Pink, with Doorbells for Champagne and the Return of a Notable Chef, PostScript Has Arrived! - Houston CityBook ›
- Get Rodeo Ready at These Cool Apparel Pop-ups, Y’all! - Houston CityBook ›