About Time! Jeweler Kendra Scott Launches First Collection of Watches
TEXAS-BASED JEWELER Kendra Scott has announced it will launch its first collection of watches this week. Touting signature timepieces and bands compatible with the Apple Watch series, the collection is, ahem, well timed for Mother’s Day and the brand’s 20th anniversary.
The endeavor builds on the brand’s jewelry expertise and affinity for color and natural gemstones. "We are thrilled to continue to expand the Kendra Scott brand with the launch of watches, a natural next step in our product innovation," said Kendra Scott, founder, designer and executive chairwoman of the brand in a statement.
Kendra Scott was inspired by her passion for unique shapes and materials, all while keeping functionality top-of-mind. Each style features a unique, inlaid stone or shell face sourced from around the globe — think Mother of Pearl, Black Mother of Pearl, Turquoise Magnesite, Abalone and more.
The watches bear the brand's heritage shapes in six styles, including the Alex, Dira and Whitley chain link, and Elle leather wrap. The Watch Collection by Kendra Scott also features a GIA-certified diamond centered in the logo medallion at the 12 o’clock index, a nod to the craftsmanship and attention to detail.
"We all track our screen time, our scroll time — but not our time spent doing the things we love,” continued Scott. “A timepiece is a reminder that there's no better gift than the time we can spend together, and I hope that this new category helps inspire our customers to take the time to celebrate moments for themselves and their loved ones this spring.”
The Kendra Scott Watch Collection launches in Kendra Scott retail stores and online on Wednesday. Price points range from $198-$328 for watches, and $128-$148 for watch bands.
Elle leather wrap watch
Dira three-link Apple Watch band
Whitley chain Apple Watch band
- Old World, New Life: Jeweler Transforms Heirlooms into Everyday ... ›
- A Local Jewelry Line Goes Next-Gen with a Pair of New Owners ... ›
- The Astros Are in the ALCS, and You Can Cheer Them on in Style ... ›
- Kendra Scott's Newest Boutique Shines in the Heights - Houston ... ›
- With New Engagement Ring Collection, Kendra Scott Shines On - Houston CityBook ›
- The Kendra Scott Brand Turns 20! And Releases a Super Exclusive Collection - Houston CityBook ›
- Get Rodeo Ready with Kendra Scott's Ranch-Inspired Collection — and Brand-New 'Hat Bar'! - Houston CityBook ›