Luxury-Fashion Incubator Pops Up at River Oaks District for Hispanic Heritage Month
IN ITS SHORT four-year history, Miami-based Stitch Lab has been a "talent incubator" for more than 150 Latin American-owned fashion brands. For the first time, Stitch Lab takes on H-Town, for a three-day pop-up at River Oaks District.
Taking place Oct. 7-9, the event will celebrate Latin culture and its impact in the United States, particularly in Houston. “We couldn't think of a better way to kickstart our celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month than sharing our vision with the vibrant and diverse community of Houston,” said Karina Rosendo, CEO & Founder of Stitch Lab, in a statement. She continues on to say that the weekend will include a "one-of-a-kind shopping experience" and an "incredible curation of Latin American fashion designers that you won't find anywhere else."
An opening cocktail party at the complex's Le Colonial restaurant will be attended by 20 featured designers, and attendees will get a sneak peek of the evening dresses, intricate shoes, matching sets, funky jewelry and more, all available at suite A160 next to Alice and Olivia. Cocktails courtesy of Old Parr will be available throughout the weekend, and guests can expect pop-ups within the pop-up from brands like NARS and Bella Rinova.
Dress by Carolina Estefan
Design by Relicario
Jewelry by Vanessa Arcila
- Retail Roundup: Chic End-of-Summer Shopping — and Sales ... ›
- After Stylish Opening Fête, Show Featuring Artwork by Kids with ... ›
- Katy Perry-Loved Shop That Looks Like a 'Pink Parisian Jewelry Box ... ›
- FotoFest Pops Up at River Oaks District with Eye-Catching Two ... ›
- Made in Houston - Houston CityBook ›
- In Moving Silver Street Showcase, FotoFest Shines the Spotlight on Ukranian Artists on the Frontlines - Houston CityBook ›