BEAUTY-BIZ HEAVY-hitters from all over the country are (finally) descending upon H-Town, promising to rid customers of wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and more.
Having been launched in Nashville by nurse practitioner Maegan Griffin, upscale Skin Pharm has opened in a sparkly new building on Westheimer. With soaring white walls awash in natural light and warm style, the space reads more boutique hotel or urbane spa than clinic. Treatments include microneedling, filler, Botox and more. The Gold Infusion facial is a wonder; your skin will glow, and, weeks later, people will comment! There’s also a line of raved-about products, including its viral Papaya Enzyme Cleanser.
Nearby in Montrose Collective, membership-based beauty company Skin Laundry of California serves up high-tech treatments like laser-resurfacing facials alongside specially formulated serums and sheet masks designed to maximize results.
Now open in the River Oaks Shopping Center, Heyday is another national chain offering monthly memberships with enticing perks and discounts. It promises to “take the guesswork out of skincare,” with customizable 50-minute facials and shopping guidance from estheticians, who seem to understand that accessibility is key to forming sustainable skincare habits. Expect a robust selection of products from high-end go-to brands like Supergoop!, Tata Harper and others.
Similarly, Hi, Skin aims to make custom skincare affordable, and is now open in M-K-T Heights and, soon, Uptown Park. Flexible membership plans are on offer here, too.
Finally, Los Angeles-based Alchemy 43 — with “microtreatments” like peels, microneedling, Botox, fillers and more — has broken into the Texas market with locations on two of Houston’s biggest thoroughfares, Westheimer and Memorial.
Skin Pharm Houston providers Macy Siddiqi and Adriana Castaneda
Hi, Skin’s high-tech beauty boutique
- Hey, Gorgeous! Nation’s Number-One Provider of Botox Opens in Rice Village ›
- Membership-Based Skin Laundry Alights in Montrose, Offers Laser-Focus Skincare ›
- Fast-Expanding Skincare Shop Bows in River Oaks Today with Premium Products — and Major Membership Perks ›
- Solaya Spa & Salon Wants You to Have a Fresh-Faced Fall. FOUR Facials for the Price of THREE! ›
- Put Your Best Face Forward at this Rice Village Power ‘Haus’ ›
- Holthouse: My Facial at This Homey Little Spa Blew Me Away. (A Pal Asked if I’d Had Work Done!) ›