BOUTIQUE-STYLE HOTEL Indigo opens today just north of Spring, near The Woodlands. The IHG property is a part of a chain, but tailored to the individual community with bespoke design elements.
Each of the 103 guest rooms, including four suites, boasts individually unique art and a palate of earth tones with splashes of color. The building itself homages a Spanish Mission design, inspired by the Catholic missionaries who settled in the area. Installations in common spaces provide a handful of Instagrammable moments, as does the lakeside pool with an al fresco bar.
Inside, the hotel's restaurant, Crudo, offers its own stylish bar, flecked in gold to reflect the region's abundance of black gold. Food and beverage offerings include local specialties like 8th Wonder beer, Katz coffee and Alex Bregman's salsa, Breggy Bomb.
"With our unique design and thoughtful touches taking cues from the local history, architecture, colors and culinary scene, we are able to provide guests a window to the neighborhood through our hotel before exploring it for themselves," said hotel GM Brandon Kitchen in a statement.
King guest room
King guest room
Suite living room
Suite wet bar
- Houston's Most Storied Hotel to Reopen After Years of Renovation ... ›
- Post Oak Hotel Named Best in Texas - Houston CityBook ›
- Retro-Savvy Heights House Hotel Celebrates Opening with Lavish ... ›
- Iconic Galveston Hotel Purchased, Renamed Ahead of Busy Tourist ... ›
- Blossom Hotel Is Latest in Profusion of High-End Hotels in the Med ... ›
- Restaurants by Michelin-Starred Chefs Heading to the Med Center - Houston CityBook ›
- Is This Pocket of Adrenaline- and Art-Filled Parks Houston's Best Kept Secret? - Houston CityBook ›