Historic Shopping District Welcomes Sweet New Tenants for the Holidays
RICE VILLAGE IS welcoming a sweet new tenant and two seasonal pop-ups to its roster this holiday season.
Opening in December, Sprinkles Cupcakes will occupy more than 1,700 square feet of space at 2563 Amherst St., situated next to the recently opened Van Leeuwen ice cream shop and Shake Shack.
Additionally, Rice Village will see two seasonal pop-ups, See's Candies and Fabbriology, open this fall.
"Sprinkles is an incredible brand with a highly sought-after product offering, and the fact they have chosen Rice Village for their next location is a testament to the continued evolution of Rice Village and its ability to attract top-quality tenants," says Morgan Lera, investment manager of Rice Management Company, in a release.
Known for its baked-fresh-daily cupcakes, cookies, brownies and cakes — and its cupcake ATM in Highland Village — the Rice Village location marks its second for the beloved California chain.
Contemporary artist Angela Fabbri will showcase her art in a Fabbriology pop-up gallery across the street at 2534 Amherst. The internationally collected artist is known for her bold use of color, and has shown her work nationally and globally.
And opening Nov. 8 at 2567 Amherst St., See's Candies displays its mouthwatering variety of candies, chocolates and seasonal gifts.
These additions follow the recent openings of SkinSpirit, the nation's number-one provider of Botox; Duck Camp, a hunting and fishing apparel store; CB2, a luxury home furnishings store; and Christina Greene, a local jeweler.
- 'Sober October' Doesn't Have to be Limited to One Month: Non ... ›
- Hip Furniture Store Opening First Houston Location in Rice Village ... ›
- Local Foods to Expand, Absorbing Next-Door Benjy's Restaurant in ... ›
- Hey, Gorgeous! Nation's Number-One Provider of Botox Opens in ... ›
- New Rice Village Pop-Up to Delight Eco-Conscious Fashionistas ... ›
- Who says retail is dead?! If Houston’s scene is any indicator, brick-and-mortar boutiques are alive and well — and ready for holiday shoppers. - Houston CityBook ›
- The Retail Scene Is Still Bustling — Here's Where to Shop Now - Houston CityBook ›
- Sinful Sweets, New Restaurants and Fresh Picks in Rice Village - Houston CityBook ›
- New Wine Lounge in Old Benjy’s Digs Dishes Creative Bites - Houston CityBook ›
- Spring Shopping Bonanza! Two Must-Hit Events This Month - Houston CityBook ›
- Mamma Mia! New Restaurant in Highland Village Adds to H-Town's Profusion of Great Italian Spots - Houston CityBook ›