It's about to be easier than ever to score farm-fresh produce! The Hope Farms Rolling Green Market has announced pop-ups at two spots already frequented by many Houstonians on a weekly basis.
Find just-harvested produce, plus fresh flowers, local honey, cookbooks and more on Fridays from noon until 2pm at Tootsies. And beginning Jan. 7, folks can also find the Rolling Green Market at Bering's on Westheimer every Thursday, also from noon until 2pm.
Hope Farms — the seven-acre urban farm operated by Gracie Cavnar's nonprofit, Recipe for Success — previously expanded its offerings to include front-door delivery on Tuesdays, in addition to its regular onsite farm-stand hours on Saturdays.
The organization's holiday gift ideas — available for purchase online and at the pop-up Market — include unique experiences like "farmer for a day" and facility tours, as well as weekly subscriptions for veggie delivery.
- In Foodie Fashion - Houston CityBook ›
- Farm to Fabulous! - Houston CityBook ›
- Outstanding in His Field - Houston CityBook ›
- Fashion on the Farm! - Houston CityBook ›
- Hope Blooms in Sunnyside - Houston CityBook ›
- He Walked Across America Once, but Hope Farms’ Rattler Prefers Growing Roots — and Fresh Produce - Houston CityBook ›